Thursday, November 27, 2008

Vance is too Smart!!!

We kept Daxton a surprise until 14 weeks, so I thought I would be able to do the same this time. But I didn't realize that now Vance is older and wiser!!! Last week he said to me... Mom what are those things in the garbage in your bathroom, I KNEW I was caught, so I just played along to see if he really knew and was just fishing around for me to tell him. So I said what do you think they are, he said I don't know, but the way he said it I KNEW he KNEW! He said, they have all these lines on them what does that mean, he said, I don't know, but I read the box and it said pregnancy on them, He is toooo Smart, I didn't even think to hide the boxes so he wouldn't read them! So I said what do you think that means, he got all shy and then finally said, that you are going to have a baby. I said, That's what we hope! He then said the funniest thing, Well I get bored when I'm going to the bathroom so I like to look around and read stuff. He cracks me up!!!
So when Joel came home from work I said, Daddy, Vance has to tell you something. And we told him what Vance found. We told Vance to keep it a secret for awhile. Later Joel went to bed and it was just me and Vance. Vance came over and gave me a blue piece of paper with things written down, I said what is this, thinking it was another Christmas list. He said a list of baby boy names! I almost cried, soooo sweet!!! He is soooooo EXCITED for this baby!! And so are we!!!!

No comments: