Thursday, November 27, 2008
The girls
This is how the girls found out. I called my new dr and they wanted me to come in right away for my first check up, and to get to know me, I was soooo impressed that they cared! So I had to take the girls and Dax because I didn't have anyone to watch them. So the nurse was realllly nice and cute with the kids and they were sooooo good! She took my history, drew my blood and asked the kids if they wanted a brother or sister, I told her that they didn't know, meaning they didn't know about the baby, but she took it as they didn't know what they wanted to have. So she said, oh you don't know if you want a brother or sister, and Kyla yelled out no I want a Sister. Jayli yelled back with I want a Brother! I was shocked that they already knew what they wanted and weren't shocked at all that they were going to have a new baby in the house. They were soooo EXCITED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment