Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boy?


Well we asked Dax if it was a girl or boy since day one and he always said, "NUHUH" Which is his word for NO! Yesterday, I asked him again to be funny and he said BOY! I asked him like 5 times and every time he said BOY! Since he's the newest from Heaven in our family we'll take his word for it unless the Ultrasound tells us different!HEHE!!
P.S. Kyla wants a girl and Vance and Jayli want a boy so either way someone will be happy, Mommy and Daddy just want healthy!!!! But the kids are just so excited for a baby they will love and love and love whatever we are blessed with!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

wow, I didn't know until last night. That is so fun. I

King Fam said...

Wow! awesome!! How far a long are you? Congrats!!!

Veronica said...

Congratulations! I'm sad you'll be moving...but happy for your new addition...